LIGHTINUP S.R.L. was founded and incorporated on 17.11.2021 and is registered with the Register of Companies of the Chamber of Commerce of Padua under number 05419600282 coinciding with the tax code, and the REA PD-466202
The certified e-mail address is email@example.com.
The corporate purpose of LIGHTINUP S.R.L. as set out in its articles of association is as follows:
- the development, production and marketing of innovative products or services of high technological value, and more specifically:
- the conception, study, design, development, production and marketing of tailor-made and highly innovative hi-tech intelligent domotics technologies/solutions in the field of lighting for civil, industrial, public and private buildings, and of all articles and products in any way connected and related to the creation of lighting bodies in any material, whether natural or artificial in general, both directly and through third parties, in compliance with the relevant standards;
- the conception, study, design, development, production and marketing of software, hardware, apparatus, machines, instruments, products, systems and installations in the field of augmented reality, 3D configuration, interactive domotics, automation, remote control connected and linked to the articles referred to in the previous point in compliance with the relevant regulations;
- the conception, study, design, development, production and marketing, both directly and through appointed third parties, of furnishing products in general, such as furniture, fabrics and curtains, design articles, as well as all products and articles inherent to, connected with and related to the articles referred to in the previous point, in compliance with the relevant regulations;
- the acceptance and execution of orders, supplies, services in general, consulting projects, including stylistic ones, in the manner and terms provided for by the rules on the subject and within the limits in which such activities are not reserved for persons enrolled in the appropriate professional registers;
- purchase, sell and in any case exploit in the forms and ways provided for by the Law intellectual works, patents, trademarks, formulas and know-how, technological processes and the like;
The company, for the achievement of the corporate purpose, may carry out - not as its main object and not vis-à-vis the public - all commercial, industrial, movable, real estate and financial transactions deemed necessary or useful for the achievement of the corporate purpose (excluding the collection of savings and the exercise of credit and, in any case, whatever is allowed by law only to parties with special requisites not possessed by the company), including the issuance of real and personal guarantees in its own favour or in favour of third parties (in the latter case, only if the guaranteed party is part of the group to which the guarantor belongs and the beneficiary is a bank or an intermediary registered in the special list), as well as the assumption, both directly and indirectly, of shareholdings and co-interests in other Companies or Bodies, Consortia, etc., having the same, similar or related purpose. with a purpose similar, similar or complementary to its own.